Faced with Youtube comments not showing or viewers unable to comment on your YouTube videos? Here’s a guide on how to enable comments on YouTube videos.
YouTube is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, and one of the best ways to engage with your audience is through comments. Enabling comments on your YouTube videos is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps.
Whether you’re looking for how to turn comments on youtube mobile, PC, or tablet, you will find this post helpful on how you can achieve that via your YouTube studio settings. In this post, we will guide you through the process of enabling comments on your own videos and offer tips for managing comments.
A step-by-step guide to enable comments on your own YouTube videos
- Sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio https://studio.youtube.com/.
- Click on the Videos tab and select the video you want to enable comments on.
- Click on the “More options” button (three vertical dots) and select “Comments” from the dropdown menu.
- Toggle the “Allow comments” option to “On”.
- You can also choose to approve comments before they are posted or enable community contributions to allow viewers to add subtitles and closed captions to your video.
Tips for managing comments on your YouTube videos
Once you have enabled comments on your YouTube videos, it is important to monitor and respond to comments. Here are some tips for managing comments:
- Respond to comments: Engage with your audience by responding to comments. This will help build a sense of community around your channel.
- Monitor for negative or spam comments: Unfortunately, not all comments will be positive. Be sure to monitor for negative or spam comments and delete or report them as needed.
- Use comments as feedback: Pay attention to comments to get feedback on your videos. This can help you improve future content.
Limitations on commenting on other YouTube videos
While you can enable comments on your own YouTube videos, you cannot control whether or not other videos have comments enabled. You can only leave a comment if the creator has enabled comments on their video. It is important to respect the creator’s decision to disable comments if they choose to do so.
Enabling comments on your YouTube videos is an easy and effective way to engage with your audience. By following the simple steps outlined in this post and managing your comments effectively, you can build a strong community around your channel. Remember to always respect the decisions of other creators regarding comments on their videos.